Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stewart Family Cabin


We were invited to spend conference weekend with the Stewart family at their cabin in Duck Creek.
I was a little worried about the drive, since it was our first trip since having Sydney. She did surprisingly well and made it in one piece :)
Jake and I fell in love with the cabin! It was perfect and so much fun! My boys were in heaven, playing outside, building forts, riding four-wheelers every chance they got. It made us want to go to PineValley soon. Great company and great food, what more can a girl ask for (and you know how I love my food). I loved how each family rotated meals. We ate so well, I could kind of see how polygamy could work ;) J/K
We didn't want the weekend to end. It was so nice to unwind and spend time with the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment