Friday, May 17, 2013

Color Run


Last year I saw pics on Facebook of some friends doing the color run. It looked like so much fun I told myself that I would be doing the next one. I was so glad I did it, even if I was not it running shape :)

Tara, Hollie, Allison, and I all started together. while we were waiting for the race to start, I caught 2 pairs of color run sock :)  Me, who never win anything. I was glad I had Allison as my running buddy! I had to go to the bathroom through out practically the whole race. Finally, I found a burger King and felt a lot better.

Allison and I were both surprised when we made it to the end of the race, we thought that there was still more to go. We had our own mini color throwing party at the end.

I had such a blast that I decided to make this a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment