Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Visiting The Roskelley side in Utah


My 1st trip without Jake. I was nervous about the drive up but obviously survived. We decided to visit my Aunt Rochelle before meeting up with Jake and going to Jake's brother's house. The weather was perfect and the kids played outside non-stop. Owen LOVED the grass unlike Sydney (since there really is no grass in Vegas).


My Uncle Brad took the boys on a ride on the motorcycle and has so much fun (they wanted to go faster). My Aunt took Sydney to go see the Ducks by their house and fell asleep on the walk back.


My Aunt also made me her awesome cinnamon rolls which the boys and I devoured. We also enjoyed an amazing park in Salt Lake City with my cousin Amber. We had a great time even though I was running on NO SLEEP for 2 days (thanks to Sydney not sleeping well).

No comments:

Post a Comment