Monday, November 11, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm


We spend our last 3 days at Knott's Berry Farm. The boys had a BLAST! Going to Knott's brought back a lot of memories of my childhood coming here. It was so fun watching the boys getting so excited to try out and go on all of the rides.


Devin had become my little dare devil, going on every ride. Since Devin and Carter are so tall, they are tall enough to go on almost every ride. He went on the Xcelerator which goes from 0 to 82 miles per hour in about 2.3 seconds. I screamed and had to close my eyes the whole ride the 1st time I went. Devin loved it and went again several more time. I Tried to convince Carter to go on the Silver Bullet with me since Devin was too short to go on it but her wouldn't hear it. I even tried bribing him with a new lego set. :)


We met up with the Beagle family a few times while we were there and my boys loved having friends to go on rides with. It was funny to see my boys go from roller coster to kiddie rides and back and still love every minute of what they were doing. By the end of the week I was sooo tired but my boys were so sad to leave. I have never seen Sydney so happy as to be home, she was running around and laughing like a crazy girl.

It was such a fun and crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment