Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend at Pine Valley


It feels like we have been gone a lot lately. It has been nice  being able to spend to much time together as a family. The weather in Pine Valley was nice. I was glad that we could take the four-wheelers out. The boy's always love going for a ride. Although my boy's are starting to get too tall for me to sit in front while I am driving. They really need to stop growing. Carter was really excited by the road kill and vandalized sign we found. :)


Jake Surprised the boy's with a bb-gun and sling shots. They had so much fun doing some target practice. They also enjoyed taking their sling shots to the lake to try and skip rocks.


It was so pretty I wished I would have dressed the kids up to take pictures of them for Christmas cards. Seriously, I was kicking myself.  Oh, well. I was nice to take things slow and not get distracted by the craziness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment