Sunday, November 23, 2014

This and That

Random pics and quick updates.


Sydney enjoyed going Shopping with her Aunt Michelle, buying shoes;) 
A few weeks after Owen was born the Callan's came to visit and meet Owen.
Jake boss sent live lobserts from Boston! Jake and Terry had fun figuring out how to cook it up and eat it. Owen got a lot of attention from Auntie Paula.


Boy's enjoying "Movie Night" at home (tuckered out).
We ALL went to see Malificent (Sydney was enjoying her popcorn).
Sydney and I had some girl bonding at a friends baby shower, she really enjoyed the cupcakes.


I enjoyed some Hash House before I had Owen.
KK loving Owen.
My sassy girl.


Sunday Pics and Owen being doted after.


Sydney LOVING her first ice cream cone at Smiths.
My crazy, beautiful kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment