Thursday, January 22, 2015

Summer Fun




Michelle Came and visited us in Vegas. It was fun to get all our kids together. It was a little crazy and hot since I just barely had Owen so I couldn't join in the swimming but the Kids had a BLAST. We of course had to do our annual "Michelle Day." I am grateful Jake was such good sport in me leaving Owen and all the kids all day so I could play.


Sydney for the most part has just adored Owen. Their have been a few times were she has done "babyish" things for attention but she has always been nothing but sweetness to Owen. My poor girl still want to be the center of attention ;)


The Boy's enjoyed themselves at Aidan's birthday swim party. Sydney made herself at home and Owen just slept the whole time being an angel.


Jake surprised me for my birthday! I didn't know he arranged for the kids to be babysat so we could go out to dinner, kid free! I wanted to try some place new so we went to Serendipity. The food was ok but I LOVED the fried snickers ice cream sunday.


My little Princess turned 2!!! We just did a little, simple, family birthday party. I LOVE this crazy, sassy, sweet girl! Life would be boring without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment