Thursday, January 22, 2015

Octoberness 2014


October is one of my boys favorite months! We make some yummy gory treats for family home evening to deliver to friends. Sydney sure loved eating them. Sydney enjoyed going around "Scaring" everyone. 


The kids always enjoy the ward Trunk or Treat, although Sydney did not like going around getting candy. She rather sit with Jake handing out candy. I also got to go see Wicked with Camille while it was in town. It was so fun going out and watching one of my favorite shows. Wish I could do this every month.


The boys had teacher inservice and had some time off school while the other schools in the valley had classes. So we took advantage of that and went to the Children's Discovery Museum.


Halloween the kids loaded up on candy. Sydney was loving helping out passing candy. I Love my crazy bunch of children!

No comments:

Post a Comment